Saturday 26 July 2008

The 12 Second Video Answer to Twitter

I've been having a quick look at a new alpha site which could become the video version of Twitter and Plurk. The site is called 12 Second TV and as the name would suggest allows users to creat a feed made up of 12 Second video clips. The site has only just gone to public alpha and I haven't had a chance to try it out as I'm still waiting for my invitation.



Looking at some of the clips that are there already, I don't really see anything much that i would subscribe to, though I think the idea is good and sound and this certainly has potential.

Looking forward to giving it a try.

Hope to have more to report soon. Update: Since writing this I have published a more in depth report witrh examples and teaching tips here on my learning technology blog.

Related postings
Best

Nik Peachey

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Will the fever ever stop?

Nik Peachey said...

I was wondering that too! Suddenly thre seem to be a whole load of video communication type sites springing up!

All to the good

Best
Nik