I think this would be a great tool to use with trainee teachers. They could find questions and check to see if the agree with the answers. They could also post their own questions and answers. It's also a great way to test your ability to answer thorny questions that might come up.
If you are looking for questions related to a particular aspect you can search through the tags to the side and click on any that interest you.
For me this is a great way to approach the development of grammatical knowledge ( I find attempting to read grammar books impossible). Though I'm not sure that the site would be suitable for any but the more advanced students of English.
English Language and Usage is a really good way to make grammar interesting and collaborative. I hope you find it useful.
- Lyrics and Video and Grammar - Song as Corpus
- Get Students Checking Grammar and Collocation
- Teaching Grammar Through Songs
- Crazy Comparatives & Superlatives
- Revising Short Texts and Syntax on IWB